Here’s how PARKticipation works:
1. Obtain a FREE PARKticipation card. Download a color or black and white card from our website or email [email protected] to have a card sent to your home (Limit 5 cards per household). PLEASE NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed for downloaded cards to work with full functionality. Only the color version of the card has full functionality in Acrobat Reader. You can still print and send in the card. If desired, download the latest version of Reader at https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/.
2. To earn prizes, complete the activities displayed on the PARKticipation card. For each activity you complete, click, tap or draw an X or checkmark over the square. For downloaded cards, remember to save your card with a unique name so it can be easily retrieved and submitted.
- Complete one line (vertical, horizontal, diagonal or 4 corners plus the middle)
and receive a Milwaukee County Park sticker.
- Complete three lines and receive a Milwaukee County Parks sticker and a 15Kt* window cling.
- Complete the entire card and receive a Milwaukee County Parks sticker and a 25Kt* window cling.
When you submit your card, you’ll be entered into our grand prize drawing for a pair of snowshoes, courtesy of REI.
* Kt comes from the word PARKticipant. As a shortcut, Kt refers to the number of activities crossed out on the PARKticipation card.